TERMS OF SERVICE
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local
laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Boundless Digital Marketing’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Boundless Digital Marketing’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Boundless Digital Marketing’s at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Boundless Digital Marketing’s web site are provided “as is”. Boundless Digital Marketing makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Boundless Digital Marketing does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Boundless Digital Marketing or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Boundless Digital Marketing’s Internet site, even if Boundless Digital Marketing or a Boundless Digital Marketing authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions & Errata
The materials appearing on Boundless Digital Marketing’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Boundless Digital Marketing does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Boundless Digital Marketing may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Boundless Digital Marketing does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Boundless Digital Marketing has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Boundless Digital Marketing’s of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Boundless Digital Marketing’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of MA without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
On this website, you can encounter the Content Lockers which may ask
you to sign in, subscribe, enter your name or perform other actions to get access to the locked content.
Using your email address
When you enter your email or sign in through social networks, you agree to that your email address will be added to the subscription list for sending target news and special offers.
You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the link at the end of any of
Social Apps & Permissions
When you sign in through social networks, the Content Locker may ask you to grant permissions to read or perform some social actions.
The Content Locker retrieves only the following information (
- Person name
- Email address
Content Locker never collects other data and never publish anything in social networks from your behalf without your permissions.
After unlocking the content the Content Locker removes all the access tokens received from you and never uses them again.